Emotions! Such fascinating stuff!



Alarm on for 4:15 AM, Bags checked, Dresses ready, Canon gear fully charged and all set for a ride that was planned, yet continued to be in planning state! Ah! It was one of those honest stabs to break my claustrophobia, yeah hell lot of it, all through the preparation as well... 

I could hear the holy hymn of my dear god, uh-oh, my alarm dude! from a distant, and woke up in a thud yelling, Oh gosh, It's time to go on and make the best of the Saturday! I sleep-text-ed my buddies to wake up from their cozy comforters and get going!  With the same hurl, I slammed the door of the restroom and got out in a minute, ready fully glam-sham! 

Within a minute, all the excitement dearth down to a resentment and despair, for I could sense something is going to be seriously wrong, and yes I was right, I felt like hell from inside my abdomen!!!
It was aching in my heart to let my friends acknowledge about the ‘to-be-happening’ trip being cancelled, yes, I again killed everyone’s excitement…
Somehow, it got me highly twitchy that I ended up bawling at my mom and dad like a fiend, of course, now that you got to know the Other Side of me! 

As I sat down to hide out in my smart phone, I came across my friend's whatsapp profile with her father's photo as the display. It had been quite some time since her dad was suffering a serious illness. Last time I met her, I recall her reciting the great conducts done by her dad and the fact that he was always considered an unsung hero! Emotions, truly are such a fascinating thing! They make us smile in joy and at the same time you can feel a tear roll down in desolation within the same joy. Her voice was turning fragile as she began telling more stories about her beloved dad, who will always be her hero! I gave her a hug and got back home...
Today as I read her status, which said "Miss u lottttttt...", I was perplexed and reproached her asking her about how her dad was doing. Although deep down, I could anticipate it, it sounded awfully wretched to hear the news of loss of her father! Those two words in her message just conveyed how she was feeling, the cries of her heart were so loud that my heart pounded with despondency. There was a collision of emotions between my mind and heart, one yelling at the circumstance that took place in morning, while the other crying out to share the pain of my friend, one of my dearest aunt, whose kin was now living at a far off place...

These incidents that took place in a span of few hours made me ponder over many things - 
1. What is it that really matter to you - Silly unsettling reactions or the little delight of your loved ones, who live and rely on your happiness every single moment?
2. Are your dreams and aspirations so important that you leave your beloved stranded in fear while you go settle in an unknown land...?
3. Will your independence, learning and lifestyle give you all the more love than what your family and friends give...?

Yes, it aches to the bottom of my heart when I come across certain things, well, you can call me a parasite and emotional fool, but please do not ever leave those people who live happily solely for your prosperity and seek your safety than anything else.
Be around, they need you!
Giggle with them, laugh out, yell at them, show your anger all at one go and hug back after a while, surprise them every week, take them on a ride and enjoy the time with them, but never try to rip them apart, else they will become a stone!

Yes everything might heal and change with time, but the longing and regret shall never die. 


Today will never come back, tomorrow might always be in your hands, but may not be a choice for many, please give as much love in this moment than in the future to everyone you care and who breathe just for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smile of Tear

When time sends you Accolades!!

It is a sin to cry in this mad mad world!